Angus Beef with Sweet Potato & Carrot
The Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Angus beef comes from the Angus breed of cattle whichare native to the North-East of Scotland. Angus beef isconsidered a higher quality compared to regular beef.
Carrot is known for being a good source of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene which helps support eye health and vision.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Angus Beef; Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 50% Total Beef; Rich in amino acids, beef is a delicious source of protein
- Digestive Health; Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides)& FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement; To help support cognitive and visual development.
- Sweet Potato; An excellent alternative to grains,sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives; Naturally preserved using rosemary extract
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Metabolisable Energy 374 kcal/100g, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 1.3%, Calcium 1.0%, Phosphorus 0.5%
Beef 50% (including Freshly Prepared Angus Beef 28%, Dried Beef 19% & Beef Fat 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (5%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)